Astrocast Presents its Vision for Global IoT to Accenture Analysts

By Fatima Vigil | 11 November 2019

1 min read

astrocast_accenture-analysts

Astrocast Presents its Vision for Global IoT to Accenture Analysts in Austria.

On November 8, 2019, Astrocast CEO Fabien Jordan and Product Manager Sam Harrison received an exclusive invitation to participate in an Accenture internal event in Austria, where 150 highly knowledgeable analysts welcomed them to learn more about Astrocast’s vision for Global IoT.

150HIGHLY KNOWLEDGEABLE ANALYSTS

About Accenture

120countries

Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries.

As a world-leading entity, Accenture makes sure that its analysts stay on top of the game when it comes to the latest and most innovative technologies, especially when they have a high potential to improve their clients’ performance. That is why Astrocast received an invitation to present its disruptive products and services. It was also an excellent opportunity for our team to learn more from the way Accenture’s clients do business, and it opened the door to new endeavors.

Astrocast vision for Global IoT

CEO Fabien Jordan started the presentation sharing critical facts about the industry and how only 10% of the Earth is covered by the cellular networks, highlighting the need for the remaining 90% to get access to affordable IoT connectivity. Later on, Product Manager Sam Harrison explained how Astrocast technology and products work. He presented some case studies and, most importantly, provided information about the status of our pilot user program.

ONLY

10%

of the Earth is covered by the cellular networks

The keen interest of the audience led to many relevant questions. Still, the most recurrent was undoubtedly the difference between the service that Astrocast provides, against 5G and, or future broadband satellite systems like Starlink or Oneweb. This moment created the perfect opportunity for our team to explain how these three new standards will cover very different needs from different markets.

The presentation resulted in a clear understanding from Accenture Analysts of what is Astrocast vision for Global IoT, as well as an obvious interest and enthusiasm to share this solution with their clients.

Upcoming Events

GITEX GLOBAL
10-14 October, 2022
Dubai World Trade Centre

GITEX GLOBAL is the global gateway to the tech world of the future, one of the world’s most influential meeting places for the technology industry.

Learn more

Meteorological Technology World Expo 2022
11-13 October, 2022
Porte de Versailles, Paris

The largest exhibition in the world for suppliers and manufacturers of meteorological, hydromet, metocean and environmental monitoring technologies and services.

Learn more

Agri-Food Tech Expo Asia
26-28 October, 2022
Singapore

This inaugural edition of the trade fair will focus on key themes such as Aquaculture & Urban Protein Production, Food Safety & Security, Food Waste Management, and Smart Farming.

Learn more

ADIPEC 2022
31 October-03 November, 2022
Abu Dhabi

Under the theme "Driving Smart, Sustainable and Reliable Energy Systems", ADIPEC is the world’s most influential gathering for advancing the global energy transition.

Learn more

IoT Tech Expo Global
01-02 December, 2022
London

The world-leading IoT conference & event series hosts its 6th annual Global event, covering IoT & 5G, Cyber Security & Cloud, Blockchain, AI & Big Data, Edge Computing & more.

Learn more