Astrocast´s website and our services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from or about children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided any personal information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records. We strongly encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children´s online activity.
Processing of Personal Data
Controller of your information is Astrocast SA with registered offices at Chemin des Ramiers 20, 1022 Chavannes-près-Renens, Switzerland (“Astrocast”).
The processing of your Personal Data may be based on various situations, e.g.:
· You are visiting our website.
· Astrocast needs to perform its obligations as agreed in a contract with you.
· You have given Astrocast permission to do so, e.g. when signing up for our newsletter.
· You apply for a job at Astrocast.
· Astrocast has a specific legitimate interest to process your Personal Data; and/or
· Astrocast needs to comply with the applicable law.
Purposes and Retention
We process the Personal Data you share with us to
· Offer our website and services or monitor and improve our website´s performance and services.
· To respond to your questions and requests.
· To fulfil our obligations in case we have entered into a contract with you.
· To send our newsletter or offer you further information about our products, services or events, which may be of interest to you (if you have consented to do so);
· To process your application and get in touch with you regarding the job ad you have responded to;
· To respond to a request by an authority; or
· to fulfil obligations imposed on Astrocast by law (e.g. tax or accounting requirements).
According to the applicable laws, you may be entitled to exercise certain data protection rights. Such rights may include:
· The right to access, update or to delete your Personal Data we process.
· The right of rectification.
· The right to object.
· The right of restriction.
· The right to data portability.
Where the processing is based on your permission only, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights you have under applicable laws, please contact us at [e-mail address].
Sharing Personal Data
Our website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log technical information when you visit our website. The information collected by log files include your internet protocol (IP) address, the browser type, your internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp of your visit, referring/exit pages embedded in our website and possibly the number of clicks. We do not use any of this information to link it to you as an individual; the purpose for processing this information is to offer you the website content, for administering the site and analysing how our visitors use our website, so we can improve our service offerings and your user experience.
Cookies, Usage Analytics and Web Beacons
Should be linked. For these services, Astrocast also uses third parties, i.e. advertising partners.