Last updated: April 01, 2020
These terms and conditions apply when you visit our website astrocast.com (“Website”).
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following definitions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
· Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
· Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in these Terms and Conditions) refers to Astrocast SA, Chemin des Ramiers 20 1022 Chavannes-près-Renens, Switzerland.
· Country refers to: Switzerland
· Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Website.
· Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Website.
· Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Website.
· Website refers to astrocast.com, accessible from https://www.astrocast.com/
· You means the individual accessing and/or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Website.
By accessing or using the Website You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Website.
The Company excludes any liability (including liability for negligence and non-contractual liability claims) that could result from access or the impossible access to and use of the Website or to its individual elements. Access to the Website and its use as well as the backup or archiving of
transmitted data are not guaranteed. The Company is not liable for the security of data during transmission via the internet and assumes no liability for the timeliness, correctness, completeness, and precision of the information provided on the Website.
The Website and its provided content (excluding content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Website and the content provided by the Company is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Our logo, name, trademarks and trade dress may not be used by You without the prior written consent of the Company.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
Upon termination, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us by email: email@example.com