Total Supply Chain & Asset Control
Our partner ArrowSpot has leveraged the Astrocast IoT Network using cost-efficient, low-power, secured, direct-to-satellite connectivity to develop the ArrowTrack SAT device. Meeting the highest standards of the worldwide transportation industry, ArrowTrack SAT is a hybrid IoT connectivity device for remote, real-time monitoring and tracking anywhere, everywhere for containers, trailers, chassis, and heavy equipment.
Hybrid asset tracking device for real-time monitoring
- Dimensions: 255mm x 125mm x 32mm
- Weight: 700 gr
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 80°C
- Power supply: built-in long-lasting +/- 8 years of operation 12Ah batteries
- Sensors: 3-Axis Accelerometer (impact, temperature, and door sensors)
- Processor: low-power with advanced algorithms and integrated memory for user data storage
- Location: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo, QZSS
- Cellular, Cat M1/Cat NB1, 2G
- LEO Satellite
- Bluetooth 5
* the product is capable of receiving data from other sensors and transmit it via cellular/satellite
Track your assets with ArrowTrackSATContact ArrowSpot
Free White Paper
Integrating Satellite IoT to transform Supply Chain Visibility
Real-time tracking solutions across the supply chain can not only provide 24×7 support and remediation for customers, reducing wastage and improving integrity but also transform efficiency through optimisation. With in-depth, trusted information about the entire supply chain ecosystem, shipping lines can factor in changing fuel costs and shortages of unloading staff at ports in real time to reallocate containers.Learn more
Astrocast is the most comprehensive Satellite IoT Service available in the marketLearn more
Reliable connection thanks to acknowledged messages from and to your IoT assets.
Compact system size and affordable data plans enable a cost-effective global communication service.
Optimized hardware, communication protocol and network for low energy operation and longest battery life.