Enabling long-range connected plantation
Avirtech provides crop intelligence including plantation control systems for monitoring site conditions through aerial and ground information, such as topography, crop health, soil quality, rainfall and farm operations activity and other processes important for production cycles. Through digitalising farm assets and enabling data driven insights, Avirtech accelerates supply side R&D, precision agriculture, yield prediction and microinsurance, automating compliance to international standards.
SatIoT connectivity-based device
- Dimensions: 80mmx110mmx70mm
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to 85℃
- Power supply: 3 – 8 VDC with 3000mAh Battery
- Sensors: record and control information remotely, optional micro solar panel
- Processor: cost-effective connectivity in a challenging area
- Location: outdoor operation
- IoT Satellite: encrypted Data Communication (2 level 256-bit AES)
- WiFi: 802.11n (2.4GHz), upto 150Mbps
- Bluetooth: compliant with Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specifications
* the product is capable of receiving data from other communication interfaces
Monitor your plantations with Avirlink S1 crop intelligenceContact Avirtech
How Avirtech is Taking Precision Farming Further with Satellite IoT
Precision farming is not just about increasing yields and reducing waste but also a matter of reducing agriculture’s carbon footprint by adopting the right practices. Powered by satellite IoT technology, Avirlink S1, can be used to reduce environmental impact in forestry, palm, and sugarcane plantations as well as gather accurate data in even the most remote areas.Read more
Reliable connection thanks to acknowledged messages from and to your IoT assets.
Compact system size and affordable data plans enable a cost-effective global communication service.
Optimized hardware, communication protocol and network for low energy operation and longest battery life.