Head of Customer Service
Astrocast, in partnership with Airbus and Thuraya is building a network of leading-edge nanosatellites in Low Earth Orbit to provide cost-effective IoT services to the 90% of the world not covered by cellular systems.
Astrocast low cost modems collect and transmit data from sensors or other customer assets and transmit them to our satellite network. The collected data is stored on the satellite and then forwarded to ground stations located around the globe. The ground stations forward the data to the cloud database, which is easily accessible to clients.
Astrocast’s mission is to strive at building and maintaining the most advanced and sustainable satellite IoT communication network to track assets, monitor the environment and save lives.
We are looking for the Head of Customer Service responsible for the success of our customers from proof of concept stage to operations through deployment.
A day in the life of a Head of Customer Service
The Head of Customer Service is responsible of:
- Managing the Customer Services department, fixing objectives and motivating the team
- Delivering customer projects;
- Performing technical tasks including but not limited to data analysis, optimization of resolution time, follow up of issues and test of fixes;
- Participating in the elaboration of KPIs to reflect customer success and service quality;
- Implementing operations’ KPIs, reporting and NPS with the appropriate tools;
- Leading network operations, in the absence of the Head of Space Flight Engineering and VP Network Operations
- Proposing, implementing in relation with IT and managing customer service tools: IVR, automated call back, customer service from Dynamics, Power BI;
- Defining success criteria before starting pilot, trial with prospects;
- Managing from start to end the success of pilot projects;
- 1st level support (process, training, quality, escalation);
- Delivering a positive end-to-end customer experience, from initial customer onboarding to partnership, service expansion and renewal;
- Collaborating with sales, product, and engineering teams to translate client needs into actionable items internally (voice of the customer);
- Owning technical, product, or account issues until resolution, giving them visibility inside the company.
The Head of Customer Service reports directly to the Vice President of Network Operations.
What will make you successful:
The Head of Customer Service shall have the following qualifications:
- CFC and at least 15 years of experience in Customer Service area or similar experience
- Business engineering experience in support area
- Experience in the Customer Service area
- Ability to travel to other locations abroad
- Open-minded and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a highly motivated team
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French / German / Spanish is an asset
- Software: Microsoft Office, Power BI, IVR/ACD, Dynamics 365
What we offer:
- Start Date: March 1st, 2020
- Contract / mission duration: Permanent position with 3-month trial period
- Activity rate: from 80% to 100%
- Dynamic, friendly, innovative and multi-cultural work environment in Ecublens, VD
- Attractive working conditions (flexible hours, fresh fruits, training, etc.)
- Regular and various team activities
We support equal opportunities employment.
|Send your complete application including your CV, cover letter and work certificates before December 9th, 2019 to||Lisa Antoniadis|