Brand Content Producer
Astrocast, in partnership with Airbus and Thuraya is building a network of leading-edge nanosatellites in Low Earth Orbit to provide cost-effective IoT services to the 90% of the world not covered by cellular systems.
Astrocast low cost modems collect and transmit data from sensors or other customer assets and transmit them to our satellite network. The collected data is stored on the satellite and then forwarded to ground stations located around the globe. The ground stations forward the data to the cloud database, which is easily accessible to clients.
The Brand Content Producer will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for bringing our brand to life at an international level.
A day in the life of our Brand Content Producer:
As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for producing content such as video, graphics, brochures, presentations and blog articles, as well as bringing social media posts to life in alignment with our communication strategy and graphic chart.
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Communication
- Two or more years of experience in digital content production and post-production (motion graphics, filming and photography), including good photo shooting skills
- Professional experience in managing social media platforms, with particular focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- First exposure to digital marketing campaigns preferred
- Exceptional writing skills, adept at writing creative copy for different mediums, channels, and audiences
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere pro)
- Very good communication, teamwork and time management skills
- Creative with an exceptional eye for detail, aiming for perfection
- English native speaker
What we offer:
- Start Date: July 1st, 2020
- Contract / mission duration: Permanent position with 3-month trial period
- Activity rate: 60%
- A dynamic, friendly, innovative and multi-cultural work environment in Chavannes-près-Renens, VD
- Attractive working conditions (flexible hours, fresh fruits, training, etc.)
- Regular and various team activities.
We support equal opportunities employment.
Send your complete application including your CV, portfolio, cover letter and work certificates before May 11th, 2020 to Lisa Antoniadis