Astrocast, in partnership with Airbus and Thuraya is building a network of leading-edge nanosatellites in Low Earth Orbit to provide cost-effective IoT services to the 90% of the world not covered by cellular systems.
Astrocast low cost modems collect and transmit data from sensors or other customer assets and transmit them to our satellite network. The collected data is stored on the satellite and then forwarded to ground stations located around the globe. The ground stations forward the data to the cloud database, which is easily accessible to clients.
Astrocast’s mission is to strive at building and maintaining the most advanced and sustainable satellite IoT communication network to track assets, monitor the environment and save lives.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Finance and HR department.
A day in the life of the Administrative Assistant
- Handle finance and RH documents – scan, file and distribute
- Prepare and/or check expense reports and prepare for payment.
- Prepare invoices for payment and communicate with financial contact of suppliers
- Handle and create import/export documentation
- Liaise with Insurance broker for company insurances
- Support for recruitment process – check applications and communicate with applicants
- Preparation of various HR documents
- Support for the time management system
What will make you successful
- VET commercial employee (CFC employé.e de commerce) or equivalent diploma
- At least 5 years of experience in Assisting HR and/or Finance departments
- At least 2 years of experience with export/import
- At least 5 years of experience in international environment and multicultural teams
- Resourceful, forward-thinking and solution-oriented
- Ability to work independently and within a highly motivated team
- Fluent in English and in French
- Software: Microsoft Office 365
What we offer
- Start Date: July 1st, 2020
- Contract / mission duration: Permanent position with 3-month trial period
- Activity rate: 40%
- A dynamic, friendly, innovative and multi-cultural work environment in Chavannes-près-Renens, VD
- Attractive working conditions (flexible hours, fresh fruits, training, etc.)
- Regular and various team activities.
Astrocast supports equal opportunities employment.
Send your complete application including your CV, cover letter and work certificates before May 20th, 2020 to Lisa Antoniadis.