Astrocast, in partnership with Airbus and Thuraya is building a network of leading-edge nanosatellites in Low Earth Orbit to provide cost-effective IoT services to the 90% of the world not covered by cellular systems.
Astrocast low cost modems collect and transmit data from sensors or other customer assetsand transmit them to our satellite network. The collected data is stored on the satellite and then forwarded to ground stations located around the globe. The ground stations forward the data to the cloud database, which is easily accessible to clients.
The marketing assistant will report to the VP of Business Development. This candidate will have responsibility for managing all social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) as well as maintaining our blog.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute and deliver daily and weekly content on Astrocast’s social media and blog including research of news and events as possible content
- Analyze and report weekly social media and website analytics
- Create or assist with the creation of sales tools, email campaigns, brochures and other marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts, or Business is preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Proficient on PC using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient user of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Open-minded and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving team
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is an asset
**Astrocast supports equal opportunities employment. **
- Start Date: February 2019
- Contract / mission duration: Permanent position with 3-month trial period
- Activity rate: 30-50%
Send your application (CV, cover letter and work certificates) before the 20th of December to Lisa Antoniadis